- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Public Announcement: This is a public meeting subject to the Nebraska Open Meetings Act. A current copy of the law is located on the north wall of the County Board Room.
- Introduction of Planning Staff and Legal Counsel.
CONSENT AGENDA Note: All consent items are automatically approved when the consent agenda is approved unless removed by a board member. Removed items will be placed under Regular Agenda Items for action by the Planning Commission.
- Approval of Minutes from the July 17, 2018 meeting.DRAFT Minutes
Motion on Consent Agenda.
- PUBLIC HEARING AND RECOMMENDATION: Tabled from the July 17, 2018 meeting. River Oaks Development LLC has submitted applications for consideration of a Revised Preliminary Plat for River Oaks, Lots 193 – 283 and Outlots O – R, and a Final Plat (Phase 3) of a subdivision to be known as River Oaks, Lots 193 - 239 and Outlots O and P inclusive, for a tract of land being part of Tax Lot 1, a Tax Lot located in part of the NW1/4 of the NE1/4 and also part of the SW1/4 of the NE1/4, and also part of the NW1/4 of the SE1/4 of Section 17, all located in Township 14 North, Range 11 East, of the 6th P.M., Sarpy County, NE. Generally located south of 186th and Harrison Streets. Staff Report - River Oaks RPP & FP
Motion on Revised Preliminary Plat (RPP 18-002).
Motion on Final Plat (FP 18-002).
- PUBLIC HEARING AND RECOMMENDATION: Richland Homes LLC has submitted an application for consideration of a Revised Final Plat (Phase I) of a subdivision to be known as Hills of Aspen Creek, Lots 1 – 267, inclusive and Outlots A through G, inclusive, being a platting of Tax Lots 1A1 and 1A2 located in the Southeast Quarter of Sec 20, Twp 14 North, Rng 11 East, of the 6th P.M., Sarpy County, NE. Generally located northwest of 180th Street and Cornhusker. Staff Report - Hills of Aspen Creek (Phase I) RFP
Motion on Final Plat (RFP 18-007) .
PUBLIC HEARING AND RECOMMENDATION: Ronald and Carol Patterson have submitted an application for consideration of an Amendment to an existing Conservation and Preservation Easement to add an adjacent 6.41 acre parcel legally described as Lot 1, Deer Hollow, as surveyed, platted and recorded in Sarpy County Nebraska. Generally located southwest of Highway 31 and Buffalo. Staff Report - Patterson Conservation Easement (2018)
Motion on Final Plat (MISC 18-005).
PUBLIC HEARING AND RECOMMENDATION: Harold and Susan Keefer have submitted an application for consideration of an extension of a previously approved Special Use Permit allowing open and enclosed storage of recreational vehicles and trailers at 10302 Platteview Road, legally described as E ½ of SW ¼ all in Section 16, Township 13N, Range 12E of the 6th P.M., Sarpy County, NE. Generally located northeast of 108th Street and Platteview. Staff Report - Keefer Storage SUP
Motion on Special Use Permit (SUP 18-013).
PUBLIC HEARING AND RECOMMENDATION: The Planning Department is requesting (and the applicant has agreed) to table this item to September 18, 2018. Windsor West Development, LLC and Windsor East Development, LLC request approval of a Comprehensive Plan Amendment to amend the Future Land Use Map in the areas legally described as a tract of land located in all of Tax Lot 5A, a Tax Lot located in part of the NE1/4 of Section 20, along with part of Tax Lot 5, a Tax Lot located in part of the NW1/4 of Section 21 and part of the SW1/4 of the SW1/4 of Section 16, all located in Township 14 North, Range 11 East of the 6th P.M., Sarpy County, Nebraska. General location: 180th Street and Giles Road.
Motion on Comprehensive Plan Amendment (CPA 18-001).
- Commissioner's Report(s)
- Planning Director's Report
- Next currently Scheduled Meeting: Tuesday, September 18, 2018.
Note: The public is welcome and encouraged to attend all meetings. Individuals requiring physical or sensory accommodations should contact the Planning Department five (5) days prior to the meeting at 402-593-1555.