Sarpy County Clerk
Chief Deputy Renee Lansman
SARPY COUNTY CLERK
1210 Golden Gate Drive #1250
Papillion, NE 68046-2894
Office is open to the public
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Phone Number (Board Secretary)
This office is responsible for County Board Minutes/Records, County Payroll, Accounts Payable, Military Discharge DD214s, Passport Applications, Marriage Licenses, Handicap Permits, liquor/tobacco/locksmith licenses, the Document Management Records Center and Sanitary Improvement District (S.I.D.) general filings.
• Welcome to the Sarpy County Clerk's web site
"As Clerk I am committed to enhancing our levels of efficiency in serving our customers and in providing optimum levels of access to the public to enhance their confidence in the performance of County government services. Realizing that government resources are limited, an increasing emphasis must be given to new innovative technologies which will enable my staff to "work smarter, not harder" and perform in a more cost-effective manner."
As public servants, entrusted by the citizens to carry out the statutory mandates of the constitutional office of the County Clerk, we pledge to:
- Continuously strive to improve the delivery of services to the public and those we serve within the County by meeting the expectations of everyone who utilizes the services of this office. Treat our customers with respect and dignity, serving all in an equitable manner.
- Respect taxpayer dollars, using our resources to achieve the highest level of efficiency at the lowest possible cost.
- Faithfully adhere to our statutory duties.
- Cooperate with our fellow County Offices and Departments to improve Sarpy County government.
- Promote professionalism within the County Clerk’s Office and throughout County government.
- Utilize the latest technologies where possible to improve public access to our records and preserve the historical records of the County while building a technical architecture for the future.
Deb Houghtaling, Sarpy County Clerk