SARPY COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
1210 GOLDEN GATE DRIVE #1130
PAPILLION, NEBRASKA 68046-2895
Immediately following the Board of Equalization Meeting
May 21, 2013
Statement of date and time of meeting.
Notice: A copy of the “Nebraska Open Meetings Act” is located on the north wall of the County Board Room.
Roll call. (Commissioners, County Administrator, County Clerk).
Commissioners’ and Administrator’s announcements/comments.
1. Approve minutes (May 14, 2013). Deb Houghtaling, County Clerk 593-5915
2. Approve claims and payroll report. Deb Houghtaling, County Clerk 593-5915
3. Resolution 2013-140: Modify Health and Dental Benefits for the Sarpy County Election Commissioner and Deputy Election Commissioner. Brenda Carlisle, County Commissioner 593-4155
4. Resolution 2013-141: Approve Sanitary/Outfall/Storm Sewers and Paving, Section 1 to SID 278, Tiburon Ridge. Denny Wilson, Engineer 537-6908
5. Resolution 2013-142: Ratify award for the “Click It or Ticket” mini-grant for the Sarpy County Sheriff's Office. Lisa Haire, Grant Coordinator 593-1565
6. Public Hearing and Resolution 2013-143: Create and appropriate funds for the Connection Fee Fund. Brian Hanson, Fiscal Administrator 593-2349
7. Resolution 2013-144: Provide notice of a temporary use of State highways for a special event pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. 39-1359. Mike Smith, Deputy
County Attorney 593-2230
8. Resolution 2013-145: Amend fees at the Sarpy County Landfill. Duwaine Brigman, Landfill Director 253-2371
9. Resolutions 2013-146 and 2013-147: Authorize Chairman to sign agreement with OPPD to acquire a permanent easement for storm sewer near 114th Street and to sign a temporary easement for 114th Street widening. Denny Wilson, Engineer 537-6908
This agenda prepared as of 12:00 p.m., May 17, 2013. The next scheduled Board of Commissioners’ meeting will be June 4, 2013 immediately following the Board of Equalization meeting at 3:00 P.M. This agenda, which shall be kept continually current, shall be available for public inspection in the office of the County Clerk of Sarpy County, Nebraska during normal business hours.