- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Public Announcement: This is a public meeting subject to the Nebraska Open Meetings Act. A current copy of the law is located on the north wall of the County Board Room.
- Introduction of Planning Staff and Legal Counsel.
CONSENT AGENDA Note: All consent items are automatically approved when the consent agenda is approved unless removed by a board member. Removed items will be placed under Regular Agenda Items for action by the Planning Commission.
- Approval of Minutes from the February 20, 2018 meeting.Draft Minutes
Motion on Consent Agenda.
- PUBLIC HEARING AND RECOMMENDATION: Tabled from the February 20, 2018 meeting. Applicant is requesting this item be tabled to June 19, 2018. River Oaks Development LLC has submitted applications for consideration of a Revised Preliminary Plat for River Oaks, Lots 193 – 283 and Outlots O – R, and a Final Plat (Phase 3) of a subdivision to be known as River Oaks, Lots 193 - 239 and Outlots O and P inclusive, for a tract of land being part of Tax Lot 1, a Tax Lot located in part of the NW1/4 of the NE1/4 and also part of the SW1/4 of the NE1/4, and also part of the NW1/4 of the SE1/4 of Section 17, all located in Township 14 North, Range 11 East, of the 6th P.M., Sarpy County, NE. Generally located south of 186th and Harrison Streets. Staff Report - River Oaks - RPP, FP
Motion on Revised Preliminary Plat (RPP 18-002).
Motion on Final Plat (FP 18-002).
- PUBLIC HEARING AND RECOMMENDATION: Donald & Joyce Kracl have submitted applications for consideration of a Preliminary Plat and Final Plat of a subdivision to be known as Kracl Hoppy Acres, Lot 1, being a platting of Part of Tax Lot 6B and Tax Lot 7B2 in part of the SW ¼ of the SW ¼ in Section 22 together with Tax Lot G1A1 and Tax Lot K in part of the W ½ of the NW ¼ in Section 27, all in Township 14N, Range 11E of the 6th P.M., Sarpy County, NE. Generally located northeast of 240th Street and Lincoln Road. Staff Report - Kracl Hoppy Acres - PP, FP
Motion on Preliminary Plat (PP 18-003).
Motion on Final Plat (FP 18-003).
PUBLIC HEARING AND RECOMMENDATION: Vala’s Pumpkin Patch has submitted an application for consideration of a Special Use Permit in AG to allow a 2-day annual event to be known as Agriculture Tasting Event, at 12102 S 180th Street, legally described as Tax Lots 7 and 8, in Section 5, Township 13N and Range 11E of the 6th P.M. Sarpy County, NE. Generally located southwest of 180th Street and Schram Road . Staff Report - Vala's Pumpkin Patch - SUP
Motion on Special Use Permit (SUP 18-005).
PUBLIC HEARING AND RECOMMENDATION: Donald Story has submitted an application for consideration of a Special Use Permit to allow mini-storage in BG at 16612 S Hwy 75, legally described Lots 1 and 2 Savich’s 2nd Subdivision, as surveyed, platted and recorded in Sarpy County, NE. Generally located northwest of Highway 75 and La Platte Road.Staff Report - Donald Story - SUP
Motion on Special Use Permit (SUP 18-006).
PUBLIC HEARING AND RECOMMENDATION: Boyer-Young Equities XIV, LLC has submitted applications for consideration of a Change of Zone from AG to RS-72, and a Preliminary Plat for Remington Ridge, Lots 309 – 360 and Outlots J – L (Phase V), for tract of land being part of the W ½ of the SE ¼ of Section 18, Township 14 North, Range 11 East, of the 6th P.M., Sarpy County, NE. Generally located northwest of 192nd Street and Giles Road .Staff Report - Remington Ridge - CZ, PP
Motion on Change of Zone (CZ 18-002).
Motion on Preliminary Plat (PP 18-004).
PUBLIC HEARING AND RECOMMENDATION: Sarpy County Planning Department requests approval of text amendments to the following section of the Sarpy County Subdivision Regulations: Section 12 – Standards for Construction Plans and Specifications.Staff Report - Subdivision Regulations Text Amendment
Motion on Text Amendment (MISC 18-001).
- Commissioner's Report(s)
- Planning Director's Report
County Board Approvals
Nebraska APA/NPZA Awards
- Comprehensive Plan
- Gayle Malmquist
- Next Currently Scheduled Meeting: Tuesday, June 19, 2018.
Note: The public is welcome and encouraged to attend all meetings. Individuals requiring physical or sensory accommodations should contact the Planning Department five (5) days prior to the meeting at 402-593-1555.