DEPARTMENT OF PLANNING
Sarpy County Courthouse
1210 Golden Gate Drive, 1240
Papillion, NE 68046
Phone (402) 593-1555 - Fax (402) 593-1558
Bruce Fountain, AICP - Planning Director
SARPY COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION AGENDA
Sarpy County Board Room
March 21, 2017 AT 7:00 PM
CALL MEETING TO ORDER
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Public Announcement: This is a public meeting subject to the Nebraska Open Meetings Act. A current copy of the law is located on the north wall of the County Board Room.
- Introduction of Planning Staff and Legal Counsel.
- Board of Adjustment Appointment
CONSENT AGENDA Note: All consent items are automatically approved when the consent agenda is approved unless removed by a board member. Removed items will be placed under Regular Agenda Items for action by the Planning Commission.
- Approval of Minutes from the February 21, 2017 meeting. DRAFT MINUTES
Motion on Consent Agenda.
- PUBLIC HEARING AND RECOMMENDATION: Boyer-Young Development has submitted an application for consideration of a Final Plat of a subdivision to be known as Remington Ridge, Lots 252 – 308 and Outlot “I” inclusive, being a tract of land located in part of the W1/2 of the SE1/4, all located in the SE1/4 of Section 18, Township 14 North, Range 11 East, of the 6th P.M., Sarpy County, Nebraska. Generally located Northwest of 192nd Street and Giles Road. STAFF REPORT
Motion on Final Plat (FP 17-007).
- PUBLIC HEARING AND RECOMMENDATION: Joseph A. Koesters has submitted applications for consideration of a Change of Zone from AG and AGR to RE1 and RE2 and a Preliminary Plat and Final Plat of a subdivision to be known as Melia Meadows Replat 1, Lots 1 and 2, being a replat of Lot 1, Melia Meadows and Tax Lot 8 located in the Northwest ¼ of Section 22, Township 13 North, Range 10 East as surveyed, platted and recorded in Sarpy County, NE. Generally located Southwest of 234th Street and Highway 6. STAFF REPORT
Motion on Change of Zone (CZ 17-004).
Motion on Preliminary Plat (PP 17-005)
Motion on Final Plat (FP 17-008)
- PUBLIC HEARING AND RECOMMENDATION: Schmid Farms Inc. has submitted an application for consideration of a Special Use Permit to allow a commercial camping area and recreational vehicle storage in AG Agricultural Farming District for the property commonly known as Schmid Farms and legally described as Tax Lot 2A in the SE 1/4 of the SW ¼ and the SW ¼ of the SE ¼ in Section 21, together with portions of Section 28 and Tax lot B and Gov Lot 3 in Section 33, all in Twp 13N, Rng 12E of the 6th P. M. Sarpy County, NE. General location: Southwest of S 99th Street and Mitchell Road.
Motion on Special Use Permit (SUP 17-001).
- PUBLIC HEARING AND RECOMMENDATION: Tabled at the February 21, 2017 meeting. Gene Graves has submitted an application for a Final Plat of a subdivision to be known as Bridgeport Subdivision, Lots 1 - 159 and Outlots A – N, located in the NE¼ of Section 29, Township 14N, Range 11E, of the 6th P.M., Sarpy County, Nebraska. General location: Southwest corner of S 180th St. and Cornhusker Road. STAFF REPORT
Motion on Final Plat (FP 17-002).
- Commissioner's Reports
- Planning Director's Report
- Next Currently Scheduled Meeting: Tuesday, April 18, 2017.
Note: The public is welcome and encouraged to attend all meetings. Individuals requiring physical or sensory accommodations should contact the Planning Department five (5) days prior to the meeting at 402-593-1555.