No public access to Sarpy offices

Sarpy County

No public access to Sarpy offices

May 01, 2020

In an effort to slow the spread of COVID-19, all Sarpy County's offices are closed to the public. This includes the Sarpy County Courthouse’s Administration wing and annexes, Election Office and Sheriff's Office. Though there is no public access, all offices are staffed and continue to serve the public. 

District, County and Juvenile Courts are a function of state government and remain open. Anyone visiting the courts should use the Courthouse's west entrance, which remains open to the public.
We will continue to evaluate the situation and will follow federal and state public health recommendations on when to reopen.

Here is how you can access the most requested Sarpy County services:


  • If you are a victim and have questions about a criminal case or questions about protection orders, please call 402-593-2201.


  • Motor Vehicles: 402-593-2148, [email protected]
    • Renew your registration: 
      • Online:
      • Drop box: You can leave your payment in our secure drop box at the east entrance of the Courthouse.
    • Titles: Please call 402-593-2148 for a list of all documents needed. 
      • By mail: Documents and payments can be mailed to: Sarpy County Treasurer's Office, 1210 Golden Gate Drive, Papillion, NE 68046
      • Drop box: You can leave your payment in our secure drop box at the east entrance of the Courthouse.
    • Vehicle Inspections: Call 402-593-2328 or 402-593-2329 to make an appointment.
  • Real Estate: 402-593-2143
    • Pay your property taxes:
      • Online:
      • Drop box. You can leave your payment in our secure drop box at the east entrance of the Courthouse.
      • NOTE: Our payment processor charges a fee for all online payments. The fee for credit card charges is 2.49% of the total amount. The e-Check option only adds a $3 fee. 

CLERK’S OFFICE: 402-593-2114, [email protected]

  • For the following services please call: 402-593-5957 or 402-593-4433
    • Marriage licenses 
    • Handicap parking permits 
    • Records request
    • DD-214
  • Passport applications – We are not accepting passport applications until further notice

REGISTER OF DEEDS: 402-593-5773 or 402-593-2183, [email protected]

ASSESSOR’S OFFICE: 402-593-2122, [email protected]

  • Homestead Exemption: Please call for assistance


HUMAN SERVICES: 402-593-4414

  • Helpline for seniors, sick, caregivers: 402-593-1593

VETERANS SERVICES: 402-593-2203, 402-593-2204, [email protected]

PLANNING & BUILDING: 402-593-1555, [email protected]


COUNTY BOARD: 402-593-4155 or 402-593-4433